The Revenue Division identifies and collects amounts owed to the government through fair, efficient and effective tax administration and revenue management processes. We provide tax administration and revenue management services to other ministries, local governments and other agencies. Revenue Programs relies on both ministry staff and a private sector service provider to deliver revenue management programs and services.
- Provincial Sales Tax provides information on the return to PST on April 1, 2013. Also provides forms and information related to PST paid prior to July 1, 2010.
- Budget-Related Taxation Information provides information on changes to provincial taxes identified in the B.C. Budget.
- Individuals provides tax information for individuals, including information for B.C. residents and visitors.
- Businesses provides tax information for corporations, small businesses, home offices, trades and people who are self-employed.
- Tax Professionals provides tax information for lawyers, notaries and other tax professionals.
- What's New provides new and recently updated information about the various tax programs administered by Revenue.
- Contact Us provides information on how to contact us.
Other Revenue Services
- Tax Appeals and Litigation Branch provides appeals resolution and litigation management services relating to the various tax and revenue statutes.
- Receivables Management Office provides taxpayer education, resolves collection and compliance problems, adjudicates requests to temporarily waive Medical Service Premiums and validates overpayments on accounts. RMO develops and manages the overall strategy and business procedures in the collection of delinquent accounts.
- Revenue Solutions comprises the Contract Management Office, Business Development Office, and Student Loans Management Team.