Note: The electronic version of the following Budget '95 documents are for informational purposes only. The printed versions of these documents remain the official versions. The documents available in Adobe Portable Document Format require special software for viewing.
E-mail address: email@example.com
The files available in electronic form are as follows:
The highlights are also available in an ASCII text and an Adobe PDF (152K) version.
The speech is also available in an ASCII text and an Adobe PDF (271K) version.
- Title Page
- Economic Review and Outlook
- A Strong Fiscal Foundation
- Eliminating the Deficit
- Progress to Date
- A Balanced Budget for 1995/96
- Managing Government Debt
- Debt Management Plan
- Cutting the Cost of Government
- Leading by Example
- Improving Public Sector Bargaining
- New Initiatives to Cut Wasteful Spending
- Affordable Investments in British Columbia's Future
- Education and Skills for the Real World
- Investing in the Natural Resources of B.C.'s Regions
- Investing in Infrastructure for Private Sector Growth
- Protecting Universal Medicare
The reports are also available in an Adobe PDF (415K) version.
This will take you back to the Ministry of
If you have questions or comments about content please contact: Communications